Mastered with the best of both worlds, VINYL’S modern digital lines combine with a vintage silhouette. Aluminum-magnesium forged temples and thermoplastic rubber sockets put ergonomics and durability onto the same track. Spring hinges and three-dimensionally adjustable nose pads allow precise tuning of the fit while large lens sizing turns up the visual volume. A tech spin on classic styling.
- Soft thermoplastic rubber tipped temples
- Aluminum-magnesium frame
- Hidden spring hinges
- Lightweight construction
- Adjustable floating nose pads
- Wide format lenses
- Micro-engineered lens locks
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
SPECS: lens width: 57 mm | nose: 15 mm | frame width: 129 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 36 grams (without packaging)
GUNNAR BLUE LIGHT FILTER (GBLF)
- Amber GBLF 65 - GUNNAR's signature lens offers the optimal protection and performance.
- Crystalline GBLF 10 - For graphic designers and video pros who require true color.
- Clear GBLF 35 - For discreet protection without the amber tint.
- Sun GBLF 90 - For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments. Filters 100% UVA & UVB.
- Amber Max GBLF 98 - Max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night.
- Amber-Transitions GBLF 65/90 - Transitions from amber to sun for protection indoors and outside.
LENS FOCUSING POWER
- GUNNAR-Focus +0.20 - GUNNAR’s patented lens aids natural focusing for sharper vision at close distances.
- Natural +0 - See digital screens naturally while protecting your eyes.