REACH PEAK PERFORMANCE IN STYLE WITH APEX, A NEW FASHION FORWARD FRAME!
Introducing ‘Apex’, a fashionable new style of computer glasses designed for digital screen users who like a bit of style! With a durable stainless steel frame material and marble accented acetate temple tips, these GUNNAR computer glasses look sharp while keeping your eyes sharper. Apex features GUNNAR’s superior lens technology to combat digital eye strain and block blue light, complete with anti-glare and smudge resistant lens coatings.
- Slim rounder stainless steel frame with accented cat eye design elements and stylish acetate temples for extra flare.
- Lens includes anti-glare and smudge resistant coatings.
- Glasses come with a GUNNAR cloth and pouch.
- Designed and built by GUNNAR – the experts in performance enhancing blue light computer and gaming glasses.
SPECS: lens width: 51 mm | nose: 19 mm | frame width: 138 mm | temple: 140 mm | weight: 27 grams (without packaging)
GBLF | Focusing Power
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR BLUE LIGHT FILTER (GBLF)
- Amber GBLF 65 - GUNNAR's signature lens offers the optimal protection and performance.
- Crystalline GBLF 10 - For graphic designers and video pros who require true color.
- Clear GBLF 35 - For discreet protection without the amber tint.
- Sun GBLF 90 - For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments. Filters 100% UVA & UVB.
- Amber Max GBLF 98 - Max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night.
- Amber-Transitions GBLF 65/90 - Transitions from amber to sun for protection indoors and outside.
GUNNAR’s patented lens technology aids natural focusing power to provide sharper, clearer vision.
LENS FOCUSING POWER
- GUNNAR-Focus +0.20 - GUNNAR’s patented lens technology provides sharper vision at close range.
- Natural +0 - See digital screens naturally while still protecting your eyes from blue light.