Classic eyewear design infused with modern tech. GUNNAR Cypher computer glasses merge well-defined handcrafted materials with cutting-edge stainless steel. Formulated with precision designed metal hinges and ultra-thin temples to create stability, and comfort for long-term wear. Added, the Cypher is the perfect asset for performing all your complex decryptions.
- Handmade acetate frames
- 3 barrel steel hinges
- Adjustable silicone nose pads
- Flexible high tensile stainless steel temples
- Soft Nylon temple sleeves
- Crystal clear diAMIX lens material
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
- Asian Fit Compatible
SPECS: lens width: 54 mm | nose: 19 mm | frame width: 127 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 29 grams (without packaging)
GUNNAR BLUE LIGHT FILTER (GBLF)
- Amber GBLF 65 - GUNNAR's signature lens offers the optimal protection and performance.
- Crystalline GBLF 10 - For graphic designers and video pros who require true color.
- Clear GBLF 35 - For discreet protection without the amber tint.
- Sun GBLF 90 - For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments. Filters 100% UVA & UVB.
- Amber Max GBLF 98 - Max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night.
- Amber-Transitions GBLF 65/90 - Transitions from amber to sun for protection indoors and outside.
LENS FOCUSING POWER
- GUNNAR-Focus +0.20 - GUNNAR’s patented lens aids natural focusing for sharper vision at close distances.
- Natural +0 - See digital screens naturally while protecting your eyes.