Enigma, Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla
GAMING GLASSES DESIGNED FOR YOUR INNER VIKING!
Enhance your visual experience and lose track of time as you immerse yourself in Assassin’s Creed: VALHALLA, knowing that GUNNAR has your eyes covered.
- Become the Viking you were born to be and arm yourself with Enigma, Assassin’s Creed: VALHALLA – the official gaming glasses from GUNNAR Optiks, #1 in gaming.
- Stylish glasses design comes straight out of the Assassin’s Creed: VALHALLA universe, complete with branded pouch.
- Wide format lens helps you see every magnificent detail of this Viking world.
- Glasses come with GUNNAR’s patented Amber lens which will help you play for longer and improve your focus. They also block 65% of harmful blue light and prevent dry eyes.
- Lens also includes smudge resistant and anti-glare coatings.
- Quality engineering with sturdy rigid lens mounting, comfort curved nose rests and multi-barrel hinges.
SPECS: lens width: 58 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 133 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 33 grams (without packaging)
GBLF | Focusing Power
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR BLUE LIGHT FILTER (GBLF)
- Amber GBLF 65 - GUNNAR's signature lens offers the optimal protection and performance.
- Crystalline GBLF 10 - For graphic designers and video pros who require true color.
- Clear GBLF 35 - For discreet protection without the amber tint.
- Sun GBLF 90 - For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments. Filters 100% UVA & UVB.
- Amber Max GBLF 98 - Max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night.
- Amber-Transitions GBLF 65/90 - Transitions from amber to sun for protection indoors and outside.
GUNNAR’s patented lens technology aids natural focusing power to provide sharper, clearer vision.
LENS FOCUSING POWER
- GUNNAR-Focus +0.20 - GUNNAR’s patented lens technology provides sharper vision at close range.
- Natural +0 - See digital screens naturally while still protecting your eyes from blue light.