Advanced technology meets modern styling with the GUNNAR Havok. Blue light blocking and prescription computer glasses that merge hand-crafted materials with durable stainless steel to create a comfortable and quality fit. Forged with sleek, ultra-thin stainless steel temples for comfort so long-term use will go unnoticed. Havok is the one tool in this cyber-driven world that is a must-have.
- Wide format lenses create an unobstructed panoramic, high-resolution field of view
- Rich, multi-layered acetate front frame material creates rich color depth and durability
- Adjustable silicone nose pads provide a customizable fit
- 3-barrel hinge design and high tensile steel construction create incredible durability
- Flexible stainless steel temples provide necessary retention and ergonomic comfort
- Crystal clear diAMIX lens material
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
- Asian Fit Compatible
SPECS: lens width: 56 mm | nose: 17 mm | frame width: 135 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 26 grams (without packaging)
GBLF | Focusing Power
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR BLUE LIGHT FILTER (GBLF)
- Amber GBLF 65 - GUNNAR's signature lens offers the optimal protection and performance.
- Crystalline GBLF 10 - For graphic designers and video pros who require true color.
- Clear GBLF 35 - For discreet protection without the amber tint.
- Sun GBLF 90 - For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments. Filters 100% UVA & UVB.
- Amber Max GBLF 98 - Max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night.
- Amber-Transitions GBLF 65/90 - Transitions from amber to sun for protection indoors and outside.
GUNNAR’s patented lens technology aids natural focusing power to provide sharper, clearer vision.
LENS FOCUSING POWER
- GUNNAR-Focus +0.20 - GUNNAR’s patented lens technology provides sharper vision at close range.
- Natural +0 - See digital screens naturally while still protecting your eyes from blue light.