Ready for takeoff. The Maverick computer eye strain glasses bring the most classic frame style into the digital age. The design features a stainless steel material and spring hinges to provide a comfortable fit and enhanced viewing experience.
- Lightweight construction for a comfortable fit without fatigue
- Stainless steel material and flexible hinges
- Adjustable silicone nose pads for customizable fit
- Wide format lenses to for full eye coverage
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
SPECS: lens width: 58 mm | nose: 15 mm | frame width: 133 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 31 grams (without packaging)
GUNNAR BLUE LIGHT FILTER (GBLF)
- Amber GBLF 65 - GUNNAR's signature lens offers the optimal protection and performance.
- Crystalline GBLF 10 - For graphic designers and video pros who require true color.
- Clear GBLF 35 - For discreet protection without the amber tint.
- Sun GBLF 90 - For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments. Filters 100% UVA & UVB.
- Amber Max GBLF 98 - Max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night.
- Amber-Transitions GBLF 65/90 - Transitions from amber to sun for protection indoors and outside.
LENS FOCUSING POWER
- GUNNAR-Focus +0.20 - GUNNAR’s patented lens aids natural focusing for sharper vision at close distances.
- Natural +0 - See digital screens naturally while protecting your eyes.