Ready for takeoff. The Maverick computer eye strain glasses bring the most classic frame style into the digital age. The design features a stainless steel material and spring hinges to provide a comfortable fit and enhanced viewing experience.
- Lightweight construction for a comfortable fit without fatigue
- Stainless steel material and flexible hinges
- Adjustable silicone nose pads for customizable fit
- Wide format lenses to for full eye coverage
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
SPECS: lens width: 58 mm | nose: 13 mm | frame width: 133 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 31 grams (without packaging)
GBLF | Focusing Power
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR BLUE LIGHT FILTER (GBLF)
- Amber GBLF 65 - GUNNAR's signature lens offers the optimal protection and performance.
- Crystalline GBLF 10 - For graphic designers and video pros who require true color.
- Clear GBLF 35 - For discreet protection without the amber tint.
- Sun GBLF 90 - For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments. Filters 100% UVA & UVB.
- Amber Max GBLF 98 - Max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night.
- Amber-Transitions GBLF 65/90 - Transitions from amber to sun for protection indoors and outside.
GUNNAR’s patented lens technology aids natural focusing power to provide sharper, clearer vision.
LENS FOCUSING POWER
- GUNNAR-Focus +0.20 - GUNNAR’s signature lens provides sharper vision at close range.
- Natural +0 - See digital screens naturally while still having your eyes protected from blue light.