Mod by Publish
The Mod computer eye strain glasses designed by Publish blend pure imagination with classic fashion to truly define style. Created to inspire through art and innovation by merging hand-crafted acetate frame materials with modern forged stainless steel temples for comfort. The Mod designed by Publish computer lens is the ideal eye protection for those deep in creative development on digital devices.
- Rich, multi-layered hand-made acetate frame material creates rich color depth and durability
- Adjustable silicone nose pads provide a customizable fit and comfort
- 3-barrel forged steel hinge design construction creates incredible durability
- Flexible stainless steel temples provide ideal fit retention and ergonomic comfort
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
- Asian Fit Compatible
SPECS: lens width: 51 mm | nose: 20 mm | frame width: 138 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 27 grams (without packaging)
GBLF | Focusing Power
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR BLUE LIGHT FILTER (GBLF)
- Amber GBLF 65 - GUNNAR's signature lens offers the optimal protection and performance.
- Crystalline GBLF 10 - For graphic designers and video pros who require true color.
- Clear GBLF 35 - For discreet protection without the amber tint.
- Sun GBLF 90 - For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments. Filters 100% UVA & UVB.
- Amber Max GBLF 98 - Max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night.
- Amber-Transitions GBLF 65/90 - Transitions from amber to sun for protection indoors and outside.
GUNNAR’s patented lens technology aids natural focusing power to provide sharper, clearer vision.
LENS FOCUSING POWER
- GUNNAR-Focus +0.20 - GUNNAR’s patented lens technology provides sharper vision at close range.
- Natural +0 - See digital screens naturally while still protecting your eyes from blue light.