The RPG, designed by Razer, is the ultimate in gaming eyewear. Built with dual rail temple construction and ultra detailed quad-core hinge design, the RPG, designed by Razer, provides a perfect fit and an expansive viewing field perfect for gaming. Add an ergonomic twist with adjustable nose pads and deceptively light magnesium-aluminum armoring and you get the perfect gamer eye-protection.
- Adjustable silicone nose pads
- Soft thermoplastic rubber tipped temples
- Aluminum-magnesium frame construction
- Hidden spring hinges
- Lightweight construction
- Micro-engineered lens locks
- Ultra detailed quad-core hinge design
- Wide format lenses
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
- Asian Fit Compatible
SPECS: lens width: 62 mm | nose: 17 mm | frame width: 141 mm | temple: 120 mm | weight: 33 grams (without packaging)
GBLF | Focusing Power
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR BLUE LIGHT FILTER (GBLF)
- Amber GBLF 65 - GUNNAR's signature lens offers the optimal protection and performance.
- Crystalline GBLF 10 - For graphic designers and video pros who require true color.
- Clear GBLF 35 - For discreet protection without the amber tint.
- Sun GBLF 90 - For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments. Filters 100% UVA & UVB.
- Amber Max GBLF 98 - Max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night.
- Amber-Transitions GBLF 65/90 - Transitions from amber to sun for protection indoors and outside.
GUNNAR’s patented lens technology aids natural focusing power to provide sharper, clearer vision.
LENS FOCUSING POWER
- GUNNAR-Focus +0.20 - GUNNAR’s patented lens technology provides sharper vision at close range.
- Natural +0 - See digital screens naturally while still protecting your eyes from blue light.