Perfect for pulling Gs. TITAN provides the optics and viewing field needed to visually access all the advanced avionics of an F-16. Wide coverage lenses and aggressively wrapped, slimline temples fit perfectly under headsets or aviation helmets. Finished with laser etched logos and ultra precise detailing. Time to file a flight plan.
- Adjustable silicone nose pads
- Fastener-free hinge
- Gently curved temples
- Ultra-slim temples
- Flexible temples
- Lightweight construction
- Proper weight-balance
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
SPECS: lens width: 59 mm | nose: 16 mm | frame width: 134 mm | temple: 130 mm | weight: 21 grams (without packaging)
GBLF | Focusing Power
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR BLUE LIGHT FILTER (GBLF)
- Amber GBLF 65 - GUNNAR's signature lens offers the optimal protection and performance.
- Crystalline GBLF 10 - For graphic designers and video pros who require true color.
- Clear GBLF 35 - For discreet protection without the amber tint.
- Sun GBLF 90 - For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments. Filters 100% UVA & UVB.
- Amber Max GBLF 98 - Max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night.
- Amber-Transitions GBLF 65/90 - Transitions from amber to sun for protection indoors and outside.
GUNNAR’s patented lens technology aids natural focusing power to provide sharper, clearer vision.
LENS FOCUSING POWER
- GUNNAR-Focus +0.20 - GUNNAR’s signature lens provides sharper vision at close range.
- Natural +0 - See digital screens naturally while still having your eyes protected from blue light.