Eyewear architecture. HAUS blue light blocking glasses rewrite the design paradigm with turn-of-the-century, European hand-crafted materials melded into micro-forged modernistic detailing. Acetate temples with inner bendable cores provide a customizable fit. Spring hinges with a measured flex rate provide gentle retention to keep the eyewear in place. Precision designed metal hinge block creates the engineered stability and function for long-term wear. For anyone who appreciates design, the HAUS is truly built.
- One-piece front construction
- Lightweight construction
- Proper weight balance
- Multi-layered acetates
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
- Youth Fit
SPECS: lens width: 53 mm | nose: 15 mm | frame width: 125 mm | temple: 140 mm | weight: 31 grams (without packaging)
LENS BLUE LIGHT PROTECTION FACTOR (BLPF)
- Amber BLPF 65 - GUNNAR's signature lens offers the optimal protection and performance.
- Crystalline BLPF 10 - For graphic designers and video pros who require true color.
- Clear BLPF 35 - For discreet protection without the amber tint.
- Sun BLPF 90 - For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments. Filters 100% UVA & UVB.
- Amber Max BLPF 98 - Max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night.
- Clear-React BLPF 35/90 - Transitions from clear to sun for protection indoors and outside.
- Amber-React BLPF 65/90 - Transitions from amber to sun for protection indoors and outside.
LENS FOCUSING POWER
- GUNNAR-Focus +0.20 - GUNNAR’s patented lens aids natural focusing for sharper vision at close distances.
- Natural +0 - See digital screens naturally while protecting your eyes.